DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners Free Download

Description

Free Download DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners, with this course you will have the option to Learn about CI CD & DevOps & the concepts of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery / Deployment, DevOps & pipeline. It contains 13 recordings. Remember that numerous understudies are tried out this course DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners, so don't hold on to download it presently, it's totally free. You can start learning DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners by clicking the download link below.

Before you can start learning from this course explained in English (US) you need to have You only need to know the basic software development lifecycle, just beginner level.

DevOps , CI/CD(Continuous Integration/Delivery for Beginners is targeting for people that have interset in Beginners in CI, CD and DevOps world, interested in building a strong foundation on the basic concepts, Developers, Ops, Analysts who have started to dabble in CI, CD and DevOps, but are unable to get a holistic picture, Managers of teams who have started moving/recently moved from old school to a CI / CD / DevOps model, Folks who prefer crisp explanations of a new concept using illustrations and animations, rather than boring and verbose slides, Software Architects new to CI / CD / DevOps, People who have heard a lot about CI / CD / Devops, but are overwhelmed by the breadth of information available, and simply don't know where to start!.

Finally you will learn how to Learn the basic concepts of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment (CD), and DevOps, Understand the pain points in the traditional Software Development Life Cycle which paved the way for CI / CD/ DevOps, Learn how business revenue and time-to-market are greatly improved by bringing in CI/CD/Devops, Learn how CI / CD / DevOps evolved step by step This will help build a solid foundation to learn more about the implementation part and the tools involved, Learn using illustrations, animations and cartoons About 90% of the course is illustrated, the remaining 10% consists of crisp bullet point slides.

Download Links